In this exciting class we use electronic snap-on circuits to learn the basics of electricity, as well as some traditional alligator clip projects.
In this classs students will learn about:
- series and parallel circuits, and how they’re used every day
- digital logic circuits – for electronic devices that make ‘choices’
- noise maker circuits – for fun
- motion and light-activated alarm circuits
- and more!
This is a great class for logically minded kids.
Electronics class format
NOTE: This class is limited to TEN students and is priced accordingly.
- Max: 10 students.
- SEVEN weekly meetings
- after school tuition $100 per student
- Materials fee: $25